Wavex Technology is an award winning, independent IT firm, offering secure and fully managed IT service. We design, deliver and manage solutions to meet our client's strategic IT needs, across Cloud, Infrastructure, Connectivinty and End-User services.
In order to deliver this we hire the best people who use the world's leading technology platforms and deliver a truly outstanding, and unique customer-centric experience.
We have recently launched our new business service platform which aims at broadening the scope of the services we offer.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Executive will focus on lead generation. You will work closely with the business development team and assist in winning new clients. You will generate new prospects through targeted outbound email campaigns, followed up with appropriate qualification and business mapping calls. This role offers great career progression to more senior, Business Development Manager role.
Qualification and Experience
- Work with the BDMs to determine appropriate target clients, the ideal contact points and their business challenges to focus on
- Work with BDMs to develop short and succinct email templates for specific messages used in campaigns
- Work with Sales Director to develop a regular and predictable pattern of email contact in the target market
- Conduct appropriate and prompt follow up calls to map out the prospects business
- Qualify prospects. Pass any resulting leads to the relevant BDM in timely manner to maximise effectiveness of the campaign
- Ensure all inbound leads are dealt with promptly
- Follow the qualification process and ensure the progress is recorded in CRM
- Track all inbound leads, their source, the outcome of qualification and report on this monthly
- Add value to the sales strategy. Report (to the Board) the progress on a quarterly basis
- Be an ambassador of Wavex
- Degree educated
- Track record of lead generation and cold calling
- Experience of working within a defined sales processes, especially qualifying
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Able to build rapport in a consultative manner
- Basic salary £25,000 gross per annum + OTE
- 21 days’ holiday plus additional day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical care
And more! See our full benefits here.
How to apply
Its easy, just click on our Candidate Submission Form
below to upload your CV. Check out our interview tips by clicking this link.