Business Development Manager - New business
Wavex Technology is an award winning, independent IT firm, offering secure and fully managed IT services. We design, deliver and manage solutions to meet our client's strategic IT needs, across Cloud, Infrastructure, Connectivity and End-User services.
In order to deliver this we hire the best people who use the world's leading technology platforms and deliver a truly outstanding, and unique customer-centric experience.
Wavex has launched a new and exciting service product (called APEX®). Designed to disrupt the IT managed services sector and unmatched by competitors, it is seeing incredible interest from potential customers. In order to capitalise on this demand and on our market leading position we need experienced Business Development Managers to join our new team and work with us to meet our ambitious growth plans.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the BDM-New business will focus on generating and winning new business. You will sell Wavex services and solutions to the clients in the City of London.
To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate a consultative
approach to help us capitalise on our unique range of services.
- Generate and close new business through client acquisition
- Work with the (external) lead generation team who is responsible for qualifying the leads
- Assume responsibility for driving opportunities forward throughout the sales cycle to the point of closure
- Prepare monthly sales reports and forecasts to demonstrate successful progress on sales pipeline
- Ensure all information is recorded in CRM and remain up-to-date
- Build strong rapport with potential new clients, to understand their objectives and issues they are facing as a business
- Deliver professional client presentations
- Write compelling proposals
- Be an ambassador of Wavex
Qualification and Experience
- Degree educated
- Track record of generating new business within managed IT services and infrastructure offering
- Experience of winning corporate IT solution bids
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, i.e. Microsoft technologies, Virtualisation and Citrix
- Experience of working within a defined sales processes and leading the lead generation team
- Experience of writing proposals
- Experience of delivering professional presentations
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Basic salary + OTE (uncapped)
21 days’ holiday plus 8 days bank holidays plus additional day off on your birthday
- Earn holiday with your years of service
- Pension scheme
- Technology purchase scheme
- Sophisticated private medical and dental insurance
Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
And more! See our full list of benefits here .
How to apply
Its easy, just click on our Website Candidate Submission Form to upload your CV.
Check our interview tips by clicking this link .